Crisis Management and Placement
Individual crises can stem from a variety of sources: a traumatic incident, long-term substance use, or unhealthy relationships. The responses to these crises vary from individual to individual as well. Each person responds differently to traumatic incidents or unhealthy behaviors, and it can be difficult to know what to do or where to turn for help.
Trying to find a solution for an individual in crisis is a consuming process that can, at times, feel overwhelming. There are so many questions to answer, such as:
“Is treatment necessary?”
“How do we begin to have that conversation?”
“Even if they agree, how do we know the best place to go?”
At Blanchard & Associates, we help families and individuals navigate the complexities of a crisis and get clear answers to these questions.
Our team of dually licensed clinicians have created a discerning process when it comes to treatment placement, helping to assess and coordinate your family’s care in order to harmonize all of the moving parts along the treatment spectrum. They will walk you through the process of selecting a facility that will best meet the needs of the identified patient:
- During the initial phone call an individual or loved one will speak directly with a highly experienced case manager who will assess all background information provided, and communicate best options moving forward.
- A face to face family consultation will be scheduled to educate all impacted by the disease of addiction on potential treatment options. Not only for the individual suffering from addiction, but also for each family member.
- The multidisciplinary team will assess all information gathered during the initial consultation and make treatment recommendations.
- If intervention services are appropriate, our team of licensed professionals will walk you through the process and navigate the dialogue with your loved one.
- Weekly phone calls are available to family members, and will be presented as part of the treatment plan after an initial consultation.
Our pre-treatment and crisis management services include:
Professional guidance following a crisis, such as an overdose, arrest, runaway, etc.
Planning and executing a crisis intervention
Comprehensive treatment planning